Search This Blog

Saturday 31 August 2019

Support-For-Development


Support My Development Efforts

Let's be very frank, everybody who starts out on the journey of Development, has begun  with a net balance of "ZERO" to his credit. But I am not onown as the DeadlyVBAProgrammer for nothing. I will not rest, until my last breat, or death do us part, my development efforts. I have registered myself as a WindowsInsider, MSOfficeInsider, Mozilla Development Network (MDN) Developer and have subscribed to a number of popular Forums available on the internet, so the chances of me failing are next to zero. I have an active MSOffice365 subscription, have a Sharepoint site in place and have done everything humanly possible to succeed.

So, if you can spare some moeny to support my efforts, use the fiollowing details to contribute as much as you can and would want to willingly, or not at all, depends on how you rtake my request.!!


CA Vikram Shankar Mathur
aka VBACoder1962 / vsmathurco / deadlyvbaprogrammer

Created on: September 1st, 2019 at 12:07 Hours IST



No comments:

Post a Comment